Between steep landscapes and intimate beaches, the Gorges de l'Allier are among the unmissable natural sites of southern Auvergne. Its rough waters make it a great place for whitewater sports.
- Brioude, One of the loveliest small towns in France
- The Saint-Julien basilica, three stars in the Michelin green guide
- Blesle, most beautiful villages in France
- Lavaudieu, most beautiful villages in France
- Perched villages and castles
- Painting in all its forms, from the 12th century to the contemporary - Exhibitions
- The Land of Art and History
- Virtual tours
- museums and cultural visits
- Nature escape
- Where to eat & sleep?
- Where to go / equipment / Leisure / Children's entertainment
- Practical information / organize your stay